Friday, October 5, 2012

Great news! I'm finally able to do sport at school! I'm not graduated yet because I wont get my diploma before june, that's the Belgian system that I love! So I had a proof on paper from my organization (thanks to my dear parents).

 I'm in the cross country team, my dream comes true. Except that is it really really hard! They don't stop running, which I knew, but they also run very fast because they compete every week! I  had already 5 practices and I can't feel my legs anymore. The muscles are coming, hehe. The team is nice, that's great. Next week we have a "disney sleep over" with the girls of the team, they want me to see the lion king (yes, I've never seen it, I know this is unforgettable) :) Next week there is a meet in Manhattan and we are going to run in Central Park, yeeeeah!

Before I could do cross country, I joined the cheerleading club. So I went to practice to learn the cheers, the dance and all that stuff (pretty complicated actually) and I cheered for my first game last week. I don't know if I will understand one day the rules of the American football, I never know now when I have to applause so I just smile during the all game. We have to stand up for three hours, the games are really long (4 quarters), and the uniform isn't really warm so we are freezing!

With all those sports, I've long day at school. But the good new is that I don't have to take the bus at 6.41 but an other one who comes at 7.25. So good!

Two weeks ago I went apple picking with my host family. You are in a field, you buy a bag and you can fill it with all the apples you want! Even if for me it is more apple eating than apple picking ;) Last week I went apple picking again with my friend Chloe, a good friend. I love apple picking!
I have pictures, I will download them this weekend so you can see the beautiful area I'm living in!

Love,
Hannah.




No comments:

Post a Comment